Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Mountain

The mountain 

Zen riddle:

A mountain is a mountain.
A mountain is not a mountain.
A mountain is only a mountain.


A mountain is a mountain.
A mountain is inside me.
It is closed,
It is frozen,
It is lost.
A mountain is lost.


A mountain is not a mountain.
A mountain is in the void of not knowing what it is.
It moves speratically.
It does not see it's stable.
A mountain sees it is bigger than a mountain.


A mountain is a mountain .
A mountain sees it is just a mountain.
It's only a mountain.
The circle is complete.

Do circles continue after they die?
I don't know.
I'm a mountain.
I'm alive.

P.S. Alison, please do not edit it yet - I am going to rework it myself and to update it by the end of the week. Thanks,
Raagi.




No comments:

Post a Comment