Saturday, October 26, 2013

Along my street for oh, so many years


Along my street for oh,so many years

translation by Olga Komissarova

song by Alla Pugacheva,
poetry by Bella Ahmadulina
music by Michael Tariverdiev

Along my street for oh, so many years,
The sound of steps is heard - my friends are leaving.
The leaving slow of my beloved friends
That dark behind the windows is in need of.

Oh, loneliness, how harsh your grasp!
And sparkling with compasses of iron
How coldly do you close the circle's ends
So deaf to useless pleas that are futile now.

Let in your woods on toes to raise
On other end of slowly moving gesture,
To find the leaves and bring them to my face
And feel the sense of orphanhood as pleasure.

Oh, gift me quiet of your libraries,
Of your concerts motifs so strict and proper,
And wisely I will soon forget with ease
Those who are dead and who are living on now.

And I will know the wisdom and the grief,
The objects will convey their inner meaning,
The Nature leaning on my shoulders will
Announce the childish secrets of its keeping.

And only then - from tears and from the dark
And from the poor ignorance of times old
The dear features of my friends will spark
And then dissolve again into the void.


 Песня Аллы Пугачевой
Стихи Беллы Ахмадулиной
Музыка Микаэла Таривердиева

По улице моей который год


По улице моей который год
звучат шаги - мои друзья уходят.
Друзей моих медлительный уход
той темноте за окнами угоден.

О одиночество, как твой характер крут!
Посверкивая циркулем железным,
как холодно ты замыкаешь круг,
не внемля увереньям бесполезным.

Дай стать на цыпочки в твоем лесу,
на том конце замедленного жеста
найти листву, и поднести к лицу,
и ощутить сиротство, как блаженство.

Даруй мне тишь твоих библиотек,
твоих концертов строгие мотивы,
и - мудрая - я позабуду тех,
кто умерли или доселе живы.

И я познаю мудрость и печаль,
свой тайный смысл доверят мне предметы.
Природа, прислонясь к моим плечам,
объявит свои детские секреты.

И вот тогда - из слез, из темноты,
из бедного невежества былого
друзей моих прекрасные черты
появятся и растворятся снова.

No comments:

Post a Comment